Message from Oriental Ballooning

Nyi Nyi Frankie

Dec 28, 2013, 11:28:41 AM12/28/13
to travel...@googlegroups.com
------------------------------
-------------------------------

Dear All,

Greeting from Oriental Ballooning!

We are pleased to inform you that we will start our balloon operation in Bagan from 1st January 2014 till 31st March 2014, only 4 & 8 passengers per balloon with premium service.

Our Mandalay operation had been started since 21st November 2013 and flying over Mandalay every morning for sunrise trip.

We look forward to welcome you and your clients to our balloon flight in Mandalay & Bagan in near future.

Wishing you all Happy & Prosperous New Year 2014!

With best regards,

Management & the Team

Oriental Ballooning

09 3111 3116, 0951 89087, 0951 06751

in...@orientalballooning.com

www.orientalballooning.com

Nansein Than

Dec 30, 2013, 5:40:09 AM12/30/13
to travel...@googlegroups.com
If you can arrange for Bagan, it'll be better.
Best regards, NST