Fwd: Looking for Tour Guide Manager Burma

thantzaw

Mar 26, 2013, 10:17:04 PM3/26/13
to travelmyanmar
Dear All,

Grand Circle Corporation, Myanmar representative office is looking for a Tour Guide Manager as we are expending business in Myanmar.
Please find the detail information below.

Grand Circle Corporation – Myanmar Representative Office, which operates Overseas Adventure Travel and Grand Circle Cruise Line is in business to change the lives of our travelers and communities in which we work and travel. As the largest US direct marketer of international travel, adventure and discovery for North Americans aged 50-plus, we continue to expand. Our exceptional growth has created the need for:-

                                                                Tour Guide ManagerBurma

Responsibilities include:

  • Managing our day-to-day operations to achieve quality goals and accuracy for all Southeast Asia products
  • Hiring/Training/Scheduling/Coaching/Managing Trip Leaders performance management to meet company’s guidelines to achieve excellence goals
  • Create a strong high performing trip leaders team that exemplify the company’s culture & values and team spirit
  • Continuous management of tour guide performance according to our company guidelines
  • Interact regularly with travelers on site and effectively participating with travelers on sites to support trip leaders and obtain live feedback from passengers
  • Offer 24/7 emergency support for all guides to resolve all on site issues and improve tour quality

Requirements:

  • Burmese nationality with minimum bachelor degree educational background
  • 5+ years’ experience of hiring, coaching and managing people  (Travel Industry Preferred)
  • Fluency in written & spoken English
  • Proficient in Microsoft Word / Excel
  • Proven and effective travel industry and staff management experience
  • Strong tour operations background with knowledge of Myanmar, Thailand & Southeast Asia
  • Excellent interpersonal , communication and problem solving skills
  • Proven vendor relations and negotiation skills
  • Ability to implement US Global Corporate Company of performance driven strategy on product quality, operation initiatives and cost management
  • Passion for the North America travelers
  • Able to prioritize key actions to achieve goals and is a self-starter
  • Demonstrated success in making tough decisions and taking risks

Interested candidates, please submit your detailed resume with recent photo and salary expectation to tzaw@oattravel.com

Ko Nyi Nyi

Mar 29, 2013, 5:58:03 AM3/29/13
to travel...@googlegroups.com
I will do it if they can pay 10000 USD per month .