Doing Home stay in Pindaya area

Etienne Bossot

Dec 18, 2014, 2:31:36 AM12/18/14
to travel...@googlegroups.com
Hi, I am looking for home stays in Pindaya area to accommodate a (small) group of people. This is not for trekking between Kalaw and Inle, but just going to Pindaya.

Thanks.

Magado Travel

Dec 20, 2014, 11:35:42 PM12/20/14
to travel...@googlegroups.com
Dear Etienne ,

We can help you looking for your home stay in Pindaya .
Let me know how many people in your group , how much budget do you
want to use and how many day do you want to stay in.
When I get these information , I can start looking for your demand.
So could you please kindly answer me .

Khine ( Ms. )