Help please!

Rain Man

Oct 15, 2013, 10:16:00 AM10/15/13
to travelmyanmar, myanmart...@gmail.com, myanmartourg...@googlegroups.com

Hi All,
Once again I have to turn to these helpful friends of mine!
Could anyone give me the contact information of U To Resort?
I'll be most thankful to you and prove it by action!
Help Requested!
Yours ever,
Rain Man

koko lwin

Oct 17, 2013, 4:46:41 AM10/17/13
to travel...@googlegroups.com
Hi friend - Rain
U To is now a stagnant project.
As far as I know, horticulture Dept of YCDC directly manage it.
You'd better visit for infos from YCDC.

kkl

Nyi Nyi ℠

Oct 17, 2013, 1:47:33 PM10/17/13
to travel...@googlegroups.com
Brother Moe, pls try U To City Farm & Golf Resort, Taikkyi Township at
01-547010, 247775, 247939. I also heard that since 2009 the resort has
been privatized and it has been run by the Company called Golden View.
Hope this helps.
> https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/travelmyanmar/CA%2BUGn0dq%2BE%2BcGM%2BPRou-1L5TAZJ2A5CysTGrHxTBOk7tHyAtbQ%40mail.gmail.com.

Nyi Nyi

Rain Man

Oct 18, 2013, 12:33:58 AM10/18/13
to travelmyanmar
Dear Frankie and Ko Ko Lwin,

Thank you very much for your information and leads.

Yours ever,
Moe

Thaung Htut

Oct 18, 2013, 1:00:36 AM10/18/13
to travelmyanmar
Dear Moe,

Don't forget to post your feed back and experience!

Yours,

TH

Khaing Soe Linn Khaing

Oct 18, 2013, 3:10:57 AM10/18/13
to travelmyanmar
Rain Man
I let you know that information in detail when you let me know your fully name and who you are may be tour manager,tour operator or licensed tour guide etc then which travel agent are you working please...
Mr.Khaing(Comenseememyanmar)

Great using ...

Thomas Latt

Oct 18, 2013, 3:26:50 AM10/18/13
to travel...@googlegroups.com

Khaing Soe Linn Khaing

Oct 18, 2013, 3:36:19 AM10/18/13
to travelmyanmar
Dear Thomas Latt;
Oh! Buddha I see Rain Man is Big Man Mr.Thomas Latt I don't know Rain Man I know really Thomas Latt because of on this page you are writing a lot for industry.May be you can use it(U Do not U To) below ;

City Farm & Golf Resort (U Do)

Taikkyi Township, Yangon  Region , Myanmar

Telephone + 247 775

About 2 hour  drive from Yangon town centre.

Facilities . Restaurant & Bar, Billiard & Snooker Room, Karaoke Lounge, Bungalows
. Caddies available

. Fishing, boating, bird watching

Mr.Khaing(Comenseememyanmar)

09450008415

Great using ...

Rain Man

Oct 18, 2013, 4:49:35 AM10/18/13
to travelmyanmar
Dear All,

For the benefit of all, I would like to update the information about U To.

After sooooo many calls I finally got the correct/ current number from YCDC.

Tel: 0973151901
Fax: None
E-mail: Forget it
Manager: Ko Phillip
Room Rate: MMK30,000/ r/ n (Local/ Foreigners) (Double/ Single) (No breakfast).
Birding possibility: None due to the lake being chocked up with weeds and boats unable to navigate. The boats/ canoes they have are all dilapidated due to excellent maintenance schedules/ management
Nearby attractions: Bushes (if you are lucky you may find some snakes.)
Recommendation: For heaven sake, when/ if you go there, take a good companion with you as all its patrons do when they go there.

I hope you will find above information useful.

Yours ever,
Moe

Khaing Soe Linn Khaing

Oct 18, 2013, 5:56:21 AM10/18/13
to travelmyanmar
Dear;
Breakfast including that 100% confirm at moment can't ride boat because  of spreading much more lotus and its roots on water surface.
Yor sincerely;
Mr.Khaing

Great using ...

ဖရမ္ကိ ထြန္း

Oct 17, 2013, 11:41:37 PM10/17/13
to travelmyanmar, myanmart...@gmail.com, myanmartourg...@googlegroups.com
as far as i know U Toe is no more operating.
One of my friend just back form that area saw the grasses are taller than us.

what a waste project !!!!

Rain Man

Oct 21, 2013, 2:21:13 AM10/21/13
to travelmyanmar