Attention for all the athletes from the Southeast Asian Nations

MOHT

Dec 15, 2013, 6:56:55 AM12/15/13
to travel...@googlegroups.com

We are very grateful to all  the athletes from the Southeast Asian Nations to participate in this auspicious occasion of the 27th SEA Games hosting in Myanmar. In addition, we also delighted to note that you all are enjoying not only to eat our local food at the outside restaurants but also to buy local souvenirs for your remembrance.  In this regard, we would like to remind you that even our local people sometimes they have some irregular digestive issues when they eat too much because of the unfavorable conditions and different cuisines in different destinations.

          Therefore, we would like to request all of you to enjoy our local food just have a taste, not over eating. In doing so, we are pleased to remind you to enjoy only nutritious and clean food at the Athletes' Village, Official Designated Hotels and Social Zone in the camping ground during the event.

          Wishing you have a great success and pleasant stay.

Committee of Accommodation and F & B Services  for the 27th Southeast Asian Games Celebration