Sending 12th Jan,2012 issued official letter of GM of Governor's Residence

Than Tun Oo

Oct 25, 2012, 12:02:35 PM10/25/12
to travelmyanmar
Mentioned official letter clearly stated the allowance of Tourist guides entering to the hotel compound. I don't know whether the GM is the same person or not. If Yes, then he should reconsider what he has promised as a Gentleman. If No, new GM should discuss with the  MTGA'S concerned personnel.

Best regards
THAN TUN OO
12th,Jan,2012 issued official letter of GM of Governor's Residence.JPG

Ko Nyi Nyi

Oct 26, 2012, 12:24:33 AM10/26/12
to travel...@googlegroups.com
Well done Ko Than Tun Oo .
Someone should send this letter to Governor's Residence to remind them
what promise they have made before .

Cheers ,

Ko Nyi