Fwd: Basic Bird Watching Course in Bagan,,

zaw win cho

Sep 22, 2012, 11:59:02 PM9/22/12
to travelmyanmar, Myanmar Bird
---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: zaw win cho <zwc...@gmail.com>
Date: Thu, 20 Sep 2012 02:12:23 -1200
Subject: Basic Bird Watching Course in Bagan,,
To: mtga.inf...@gmail.com
Cc: Myint Kyaw Thu <myin...@gmail.com>, "btgabagan
<btga...@gmail.com>theing...@gmail.com>roya...@myanmar.com.mm>rjti...@gmail.comvdlaywin@gmail.com>coche...@gmail.com<eversk...@gmail.com<ayeth...@gmail.com>
mumu...@gmail.com>thinm...@gmail.com>khint...@gmail.com>naing...@gmail.com>
aungshwebgn@gmail>" <thet...@gmail.com>

Dear All,
Basic Birds Watching Course In Bagan is successfully finished from
15.9.2012 to 17.9,2012.
15.9.2012 OPENING CEREMONY
=============================
Attendants,(1) U Soe Nyunt, Chairman , MBNS,
(2) Dr. Thein Aung, Deputy Chairman MBNS(Lecturer)
(3) U Thet Zaw Naing, Secretary , MBNS)(Lecturer)
(4) Dr. Khin Mg Shwe, Professor Head Of Department,(Lecturer)
(5) Mr. Rob Tizard , ornithologist WCS,(Lecturer)
(6) U Zay Mg Thein( Mandalay) , Lecturer,
(7) U Thaung Htut, ( Assistant Secretary) MBNS
(8) U Lay Win , ( Field Assistant)
(9) U Zaw Lwin Htun ( Field Assistant)
(10) U Thet Win ( Field Assistant) ( Bagan)
(11) Office Staffs (MBNS)
(12) Trainees From Bagan -------------26 pax
(13) Trainees From Yangon------------11 pax
(14) Trainees From Mandalay-------- 2 pax
(15) Trainees From Kachin State--- 1 pax,
The whole day lecture at Nandawyn River View Restaurant,
16. 9. 2012
==========
Watch the birds around Sisanagyi Pagoda and Sulamani Temple
in the morning,
Watch the birds along the Ayeyarwaddy River by boat
in the afternoon.
17.9.201`2
==========
Watch the birds around kyetmauktaung Dam and Mt. Popa,
Closing Ceremony at wildlife museum of Mt. Popa.
It is good experience and we have learnt that there are
six birds that we can see only in Myanmar.(
Myanmar Endemic
(1) Burmese Bushlark
Species)
(2) Burmese Tit,
(3) Hooded Treepie,
(4) Jerdon:'s Minivet,
(5) White-browed Nuthatch,
(6) White -throated Babbler,
We can see four of them in Bagan.
So Bagan is not only for ancient cultural monuments
but also one of the best site for bird
watching in Myanmar.
We are extremely grateful to MBNS
Chairman,lecturer,field
Assistant and staff for the opening Bird
Watching Course
in Bagan.
We expect to see you again in middle level
bird watching
course.
Warmly Regards,
Zaw Win Cho,

I am sure this training course will support
for the development
of tourism in Myanmar.
Warmly Regards,
Zaw Win Cho,
DSCN2621.JPG
DSCN2625.JPG
DSCN2641.JPG
DSCN2642.JPG
DSCN2686.JPG
DSCN2701.JPG
DSCN2731.JPG
DSCN2736.JPG

Nyein Chan(SST)

Sep 23, 2012, 8:27:07 PM9/23/12
to travel...@googlegroups.com, Myanmar Bird
Dear Ko Zaw Win Cho, brothers & sisters,

Thank you very much for your kind endeavor for the Basic Bird Watching
Course in Bagan.

I believe that you already get the knowledge on importance of bird
watching in conservation based on the biodiversity indicator birds. I
would like to humbly request you to the children in whenever possible
you are doing bird watching with or without guests. It really pursue
them to fall in love with bird and nature conservation.

I am looking forward to having your kind cooperation forever.

Cordially,

Nyein Chan(SST)

zaw win cho

Sep 24, 2012, 10:31:28 AM9/24/12
to travel...@googlegroups.com
Dear Ko Nyein Chan , Win Zaw Oo and Brothers, Sisters,
I am really happy that we have done this bird watching
course smoothly.
Remarks of this training course:
(1) We can show unity of our tourist guides.
Trainees are not only from Bagan but also from
Yangoon, Mandalay and Kachin State.
(2) The most important thing is,
After the training we know how to preserve the
wild life, and I am sure it will support the development of
Ecotourism in Myanmar.
(3) MBNS has to open the Basic Bird Watching Course in Inle
Lake and I would like to advise all of you to attend to get
excellent experience.
(4) Now we can apply to be a member of MBNS and
we can co operate for future plan.
Thank You All and
Best Regards,
ZWC,

Nyein Chan(SST)

Sep 24, 2012, 9:51:18 PM9/24/12
to travel...@googlegroups.com
Dear Brothers & Sisters,

Thank you so much for your kind collaboration.

Yes, I believe we can since the ecotourism training is launching soon.

Let's keep in touch,

With much appreciation.

Nyein Chan(SST)

Nansein Than

Sep 25, 2012, 3:50:24 AM9/25/12
to travel...@googlegroups.com
To MBNS'
I'd like to know how do you take care of wild birds as I see them in
the birds' cages for sale especially in some famous pagodas, and
temples.?In fact I often see dead birds in some local markets and
fried birds in some local restaurants. They all are for sale.
The pagodas where the people can buy birds:
Mahamuni Pagoda ( Mandalay)
Kaunghmudaw Pagoda (Sagaing)
Nyaungbinwun Restaurants ( on the way to Monywa)
U Pein Bridge
In winter, I always see some people use a net for catching birds just
near the U Pein Bridge.
If you could something
Best regards, Ma Nan
(There are still many places left where the people sell birds.)

Nansein Than

Sep 25, 2012, 3:54:55 AM9/25/12
to travel...@googlegroups.com
Sorry, I mean :
If you could do something for saving their lives, it's a great deed!

Ko Nyi Nyi

Sep 25, 2012, 8:41:39 AM9/25/12
to travel...@googlegroups.com
Please add , Sule Pagoda and Kyauktawgyi Pagoda ( at Min Dhamma Hill ,Yangon )
as birds selling pagodas.

At Latpadan (on the way to Pyay from Yangon ) fried dove and fried
'snipe are available at all time .

Cheers ,

Ko Nyi (TRW)

Nyein Chan(SST)

Sep 26, 2012, 6:45:55 AM9/26/12
to travel...@googlegroups.com, MBNS, Myanmar Bird
Following the answer since a couple of year ago.

From: leo graph <leogr...@gmail.com>
Date: Tue, Jul 20, 2010 at 9:21 AM
Subject: friendly note
To: maungma...@gmail.com

Hi!
   I just asked one of my boys to download them.This morning he didn't come to the class.That's why I dunno whether he's done with it.It's been raining in Mandalay. Buy the way,can I ask u a question?I saw a man
carrying a big cage in which are rare birds who should be protected,cause they r endangered species.That guy is going round for a chance- customer to pay him to free the poor birds.Yeah ,he's making his
livelihood.But I don't think it's legal.What can I do to stop him? Is there anyway to stop him?I can't stand to see the birds in such plight.I think u can do something to stop him.Please help the birds!
With fraternity,
YOurs,
Moe San