dear tourists, if you come to Myanmar (BURMA) ; you best behave!

Nyi Nyi ®

Dec 22, 2009, 4:46:04 AM12/22/09
to travelmyanmar
Before and after too much going on, I must give you a little confession of that (a) the picture that I have attached is not what I have witnessed of it, but what I have seen from a blog - *(Go this link - http://www.phyowai-myanmar.co.cc/2009/12/blog-post_7758.html), and my incapability of going more details into (b) culture shock, and (c) tourism responsibility.

Well, there are things to be aware before you visit to Myanmar (Burma). Myanmar is a Major Buddhist Country, and if you don't have a clue about what the Buddhism or Buddhists or Buddha look like, study a bit. I don't mean you have to go get an encyclopedia for it and it's not that hard stuff - all what you have to do it, give a little time of the culture section or facts about Burma from your Lonely Planet. This will help you a bit more basic look! Dear tourists, WATCH YOUR BACK! Or hire a guide. Otherwise, you are fired. There is always an etiquette.

--
Nyi Nyi
Image012new.jpg

Rain Man

Dec 22, 2009, 5:09:06 AM12/22/09
to travel...@googlegroups.com
Very insensitive and stupid!!! That is my comment on that girl, who
seems to have no knowledge about who Buddha was and what his teachings
say. I would have spoken to her if I had met her in person. Well,
mates, we all know that some of them are so insensible. Rain Man!

Thomas Latt

Dec 22, 2009, 9:03:07 PM12/22/09
to travel...@googlegroups.com
We, Buddhists never insult intentionally to any of other religions in the world. I dont understand why people insult again and again to Buddhism.

Win Zaw

Dec 23, 2009, 2:31:11 AM12/23/09
to travel...@googlegroups.com
Since the picture was taken on 21 Dec, that means she is still in Myanmar.

Well, even the world famous Hollywood Movie stars are offending our religious. They should be the first to educate how to behave. Have you ever seen a half-naked girl came out of the Buddha statue? that was the movie called: Music & Lyrics.

Shouldn't we inform to the authority and let them have educated before she leave the country?

WZ

Nyi Nyi ®

Dec 23, 2009, 9:30:12 PM12/23/09
to travel...@googlegroups.com
but the question is "HOW"?
--
Nyi Nyi

Naung Naung Han

Dec 24, 2009, 9:22:19 PM12/24/09
to travel...@googlegroups.com
well, i don't understand Law but i believe that ministry of Religious Affairs should keep an eye on that. May be somewhere in Myanmar, she could face an attack from monks or other religious organizations. in fact, people visit to Myanmar should learn "Dos and Don'ts" before their arrival.

Ko Naung

Kerstin Jung

Dec 25, 2009, 11:08:42 PM12/25/09
to travel...@googlegroups.com, Thomas Carnevale
I'm a little scared here....you want  start head hunting like Taliban????

The girl should be proper dressed... but please no "hunting"!

Nyi Nyi ®

Dec 26, 2009, 3:31:00 AM12/26/09
to travel...@googlegroups.com
Kerstin Jung, No worry. We won't hurt anybody! Just a kind of information and idea sharing, that might reveal some kind of hard stuffs in a way people do not want. Chilex!!!
Nyi Nyi