Job Info

bio.zero24

Nov 1, 2013, 2:36:28 AM11/1/13
to travel...@googlegroups.com
Hello,

please send your CV by email to mya...@khiri.com. Shortlisted candidates will be contacted.

Job Title: Senior Operation Executive
JOB RESPONSIBILITIES

As per your job description the key Responsibilities and Accountabilities are:
• Make sure all programs and services booked by clients are provided according to the itinerary by double checking bookings, briefing the guides and checking the programs and quality of services
• Calling the clients upon arrival in Myanmar to welcome them and inform about telephone number to be called in case of problems
• In charge of the 24-hour emergency phone and responsible to give the best possible customer service to each client
• Input of data in jambix – Khiri’s reservations and operation software and make sure all vouchers are issued correctly – help with the implementation of this software system.
• Make sure quality of the services is delivered to all our clients and report the client feedback
• Communication with government offices like ministry of hotel & tourism to apply for permit if needed
• Any other duties requested and in the interest of the clients and / or the company

Thanks all.

Htun Shwe

Nov 1, 2013, 6:26:17 AM11/1/13
to travel...@googlegroups.com
we are looking for some employee for the job vacancies at our Prince
Hotel in Mrauk U in Rakhine state. salary can be discus as condition.
Two Receptionist : male or female age 20 to 35 .English is must be
good in speaking and writing. working experience is not importance.
A Cook : male or female age 20 to 40. 1to3 year working experience .
for further information please call to 09450539834, email is more
convenient .

On 11/1/13, bio.zero24 <bio.z...@gmail.com> wrote:
> Hello,
>
> please send your CV by email to mya...@khiri.com. Shortlisted candidates
> will be contacted.
>
> *Job Title: Senior Operation Executive*
> *JOB RESPONSIBILITIES*
>
> As per your job description the key Responsibilities and Accountabilities
> are:
> • Make sure all programs and services booked by clients are provided
> according to the itinerary by double checking bookings, briefing the guides
> and checking the programs and quality of services
> • Calling the clients upon arrival in Myanmar to welcome them and inform
> about telephone number to be called in case of problems
> • In charge of the 24-hour emergency phone and responsible to give the best
> possible customer service to each client
> • Input of data in jambix – Khiri’s reservations and operation software and
> make sure all vouchers are issued correctly – help with the implementation
> of this software system.
> • Make sure quality of the services is delivered to all our clients and
> report the client feedback
> • Communication with government offices like ministry of hotel & tourism to
> apply for permit if needed
> • Any other duties requested and in the interest of the clients and / or
> the company
>
> Thanks all.
>
> --
> https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/travelmyanmar/CAL6B9S324iQxejwwe3o7QVUxHRdOjkKTdKgGRFkcZRnGOWM3EA%40mail.gmail.com.