Re: မင္းမင္းလတ္

sithu win

Oct 19, 2012, 3:05:27 PM10/19/12
to mandalaytour...@googlegroups.com, travel...@googlegroups.com
On Oct 20, 2012 1:29 AM, "sithu win" <sithu....@googlemail.com> wrote:

To all the tour guides, we, Mandalay Zone, issued a letter of request to use licensed rightful tour guides. Now we are having a major issue whether someone is a licensed rightful tour guide or not; someone does really know the definatation of tour guide or not. We, tour guides, must take the responsibility of letting a journalist of the new generation to know what the heaven the tour guide is. What the hell the girl in his artical got refered to is known to all the tour guides,but not to the journalist himself.So you all the tour guides are kindly requested to identify yourselves that you are a licensed rightful tour guide in any way. And we, Mdy zone, are in charge of identifying who the heaven is a licensed tour guide or who the hell someone unlicensed is. Simutanously, we are planned to write a complaint letter to personnel or agency concerned.    Sincerely, Sithu Win (G.4460)

On Oct 19, 2012 10:50 PM, "nangsan moon" <moonn...@gmail.com> wrote:

က်မ မေက်နပ္လို႔ personal သြားေတြ႔တာပါ။သူေျဖရွင္းခ်က္ ေပးမယ္လို႔ေျပာပါတယ္။သူ႔ရဲ႔ facebook acc က မင္းမင္းလတ္ ခ်စ္ညို (သူ႔အေဖက swiftwind sta..manager အေဟာင္းပါ) သူ႔ ph:no က0943179121.

comenseeme KSL

Oct 19, 2012, 11:40:56 PM10/19/12
to travel...@googlegroups.com
To All Of Madam Tour Guides!
I have known to Min Min Latt who is Ko Mg Mg Latt's son "Chit Nyo Press" 25th St,83rd  corner near Nyloy Hotel.
They are concerned with tourism field Min Min Latt than his father must know it who or whom call  tourist guide .
You may be read in a journal how I describe it.
Mr.Khaing
Khaing Soe Linn(Mandtekatho)

This conversation is locked