Experienced English-Chinese translator/interpreter available in and around Hangzhou, Yiwu, Shaoxing, Ningbo

Hangzhou Translator

Sep 12, 2010, 8:58:18 PM9/12/10
to China Travel Articles
Dear all friends,

Hi, this is Steven, an English fanatic.I have many years of
professional experience as an English-Chinese interpreter in foreign
trade companies.Now I work as a private English interpreter/tour
guide/property consultant. I am a moral person and I always try to
save time and money for my clients. I can accompany you to
Hangzhou,Shaoxing, Huzhou, Tonglu, Ningbo, Yiwu, Taizhou,
Yongkang,Wenzhou, Jiaxing, etc. I offer the following services:

1.Travel arrangements(In order to save your time and money)

2.Hotel booking

3.Factory visiting, on-site interpretation/translation

4.Trade fair interpretation/translation

5.assistance with your shopping, bargaining

6.Tourist guide in and around Hangzhou

7.Buying agent

8. Help rent an apartment/flat in Hangzhou

9.Mandarin tutoring

Please contact me if you need my service.

msn:msnhangzhou[at]hotmail.com
Phone:(086) 136 5666 2948
Email: hi.steven.tu[at]gmail.com