China Travel Articles Beijing day tours

www.oktrips.com

Nov 10, 2011, 6:07:36 AM11/10/11
to China Travel Articles
Beijing day tours
Focus on "Activities", www.oktrips.com sells tours and activities
since 1990 , provide Private Small Group Tour and 1 day tours to all
parts of China, for individuals, families and small groups to specific
requirements at great value for money. At year 2011, we launched
Oktrips.com, goal is to serve the pursuit of extreme flexibility of
the travelers, who don't want to "follow the guide's whistle," and
"travel
with 25 peoples for 15days", we strive to in each city to provide
"maximum choices" and "most easy to plan your trip". As a online
direct-sales website, our online products are provided directly by the
suppliers, we offer guaranteed pricing transparency, enhanced
reliability and security.We want you to have an wonderful experience
every time you travel. That's our goal here at Oktrips . www.oktrips.com

As the expert of sightseeing, Oktrips has designed diversified Bus
Tour Programs and Private Tours to satisfy our customers worldwide.
Those programs are mainly covering with the most well-known scenic
sports and sites throughout the nation. Oktrips has taken Safety,
Comfort and Excellence as the soul of its services and products.

Oktrips has been specializing in developing a large selection of China
day tours for customers. Steps by steps, tours published on Oktrips
will cover all the tourist cities of China in order to meet the
desires of individual travelers, including the possibility of building
your own trip.

We work hard to give our customers an unforgettable China experience
and many customers come back to China with us or refer us to their
families and friends. Come and explore the beauty and diversity of
China with us!