FW: Traveller Education vacancy

VAN OMMEN, Antoinette

Apr 25, 2019, 4:42:08 AM4/25/19
to tra...@googlegroups.com

From: eal-bi...@googlegroups.com [mailto:eal-bi...@googlegroups.com] On Behalf Of Griffin, Melanie
Sent: 24 April 2019 12:29
To: eal-bi...@googlegroups.com
Subject: [EAL-Bilingual;7388] Traveller Education vacancy

Dear colleagues,

CLAS wishes to appoint a Traveller Education Inclusion Officer to work as part of our team and to promote the access and integration in education of Gypsy, Roma and Traveller children and young people, including those learning English as an additional language.  Suitable candidates will be expected to have successful experience of working with Gypsy, Roma and Traveller children and families and with schools, and to be committed to providing excellent education and equality of opportunity for all learners. We offer a supportive team and good CPD opportunities.

Please see the full advert at https://buryjobs.engageats.co.uk

Best wishes,

Melanie

Melanie Griffin BA (Hons), PGCE, PgDip, M.Ed., FCCT

Head of Curriculum and Language Access Service

Bury Council

m.gr...@bury.gov.uk  Tel: 0161 253 7929 (direct number)

Follow us on Twitter @CLAS_EAL

Facebook @CLASEAL

----------------------------------------------------------------- Why not visit our website www.bury.gov.uk ----------------------------------------------------------------- Incoming and outgoing e-mail messages are routinely monitored for compliance with our information security policy. The information contained in this e-mail and any files transmitted with it is for the intended recipient(s) alone. It may contain confidential information that is exempt from the disclosure under English law and may also be covered by legal, professional or other privilege. If you are not the intended recipient, you must not copy, distribute or take any action in reliance on it. If you have received this e-mail in error, please notify us immediately by using the reply facility on your e-mail system. If this message is being transmitted over the Internet, be aware that it may be intercepted by third parties. As a public body, the Council may be required to disclose this e-mail or any response to it under the Freedom of Information Act 2000 unless the information in it is covered by one of the exemptions in the Act. Electronic or fax Service of documents is not accepted. New legislation governing the way we protect your personal data is now in force from the 25th May 2018. For information on how we protect and look after your personal data and to find out more about your individual rights about personal data we hold on you please go to our website: https://www.bury.gov.uk/privacy

--
This group is managed by NALDIC, the UK's EAL Professional Association. Please visit our website for further information: www.naldic.org.uk. Twitter: @EAL_naldic.

National Association for Language Development in the Curriculum
A Registered Charity and Company Limited by Guarantee in England and Wales. Charity No 1110570. Company No 05159760
---

Disclaimer:

If you are not the intended recipient of this email (and any attachment), please inform the sender by return email and destroy all copies. Unauthorised access, use, disclosure, storage or copying is not permitted.
The views expressed by the author do not necessarily reflect the views or policies of Cheshire West and Chester Borough Council. The Council cannot guarantee that this message or any attachment is virus free or has not been intercepted and amended. You should perform your own virus checks.
Cheshire West and Chester Borough Council may monitor emails and as a public sector organisation; the Council may disclose this email (or any response to it) under the Freedom of Information Act 2000.
Contracts cannot be concluded with the Council nor service effected by email, unless otherwise expressly agreed. The contents of this e-mail may be subject to privilege.

Margaret Wood

Apr 25, 2019, 3:33:24 PM4/25/19
to tra...@googlegroups.com

How encouraging that your local authority is still supporting Traveller education.

Margaret