FW: Open Call for Youth Advisory Members

Margaret Wood

Sep 12, 2017, 2:50:40 PM9/12/17
to tra...@googlegroups.com

From: Lisa Smith [mailto:Li...@ruralmedia.co.uk]
Sent: 12 September 2017 17:37
Subject: Open Call for Youth Advisory Members

Dear Colleagues,

We are busy building a new Travellers’ Times website and will be launching the new site in November. We will keep you posted as we draw closer to a national launch. As many of you know we are developing a specific section  for Gypsy, Roma & Traveller young people.

We hope  will become a publishing space for youth journalism and media production but most importantly a place where young people can share their stories, opinions, concerns and aspirations.

We want to challenge stereotypes and prejudices by showing the diversity of our youth and their lifestyles by strengthening the visibility of role models and inspiring young people.

If you have a positive story you would like to share about a young person then please contact me. As always we are interested in publishing your news and views, projects, events, films, photographs and videos on the Travellers’ Times website. Please send your stories and press releases to travell...@ruralmedia.co.uk or give me a call 01432 344 039.

Applications for Travellers’ Times Youth Advisory Group are now open and I would greatly appreciate if you could encourage any young people 13-24 with an interest in GRT youth representation and media to apply. It will be an opportunity for them to gain some new skills and influence the future of Travellers’ Times.

http://travellerstimes.org.uk/News/Open-Call-for-Youth-Advisory-Group-Members-.aspx

Kind Regards,

Lisa Smith

cid:E4BD8945-C061-434C-AAFF-55E31FF3B074

T: 01432 344039

W: www.ruralmedia.co.uk

SM: www.twitter.com/ruralmedia // instagram.com/rural_media // Facebook.com/RuralMediaCharity

A:  Rural Media, Packers House, 25 West Street, Hereford, HR4 0BX