TMU to be featured at the Mo' Magic Youth Art Show

Trash Mash-Up

Jul 11, 2007, 12:00:13 AM7/11/07
to trashmashup
Trash Mash-Up will be featured at the Mo' MAGIC Youth Art Show. Works
of Art will be displayed from various Summer youth programs throughout
the Western Addition. This is a great opportunity to sow love into
the lives of our future leaders and to support and encourage our Youth
whom are involved in positive Summer activities. In addition to the
art displayed, the Youth Entrepreneurs will have t-shirts, soaps, bath
salts, and other goodies available for purchase. The Mo' MAGIC Youth
Art Show is on Thursday, July 19 from 5:30-8:30pm at the African
American Arts and Culture Complex located at 762 Fulton Street, 2nd
floor, San Francisco, California.