trapper-client-bin and self signed certificate

Richard Atkinson

Jan 4, 2022, 6:00:10 PM1/4/22
to trapper-project
I'm running TrapperClientWin64_v05 but when I try to connect to my trapper installation it refuses to connect because my SSL certificate is self-signed.

Is there a setting to ignore certificate errors?

Cheers
Richard

Jakub Bubnicki

Jan 7, 2022, 4:15:32 AM1/7/22
to trapper...@googlegroups.com

If you press F1 then you can enter the advanced settings window and there you should find a relevant setting.

Best,

Kuba

Message has been deleted

Richard Atkinson

Jan 7, 2022, 9:52:02 PM1/7/22
to trapper-project
G'day Kuba,

Thanks for that, I never realised that menu was there! In the meantime I'd create a Let's Encrypt certificate to get me around the self-signed issue, but your menu solved my second problem, which was how to convert .mov video files.

Thanks again for all the help.

(Here's a spotted-tail quoll for your enjoyment 🙃)

Cheers
Richard
SYFR0164.jpg