Initializing a Project

Nils Ratnaweera

May 7, 2019, 6:13:34 AM5/7/19
to trapper-project
Our IT Expert set up an instance of Trapper on our server and we would like to start classifying our first project. What we've done so far:

  1. Created a research Project (--> approved by admin)
  2. Created a classification project
  3. Created a classificator

We would now like to upload a collection (.zip and .yaml file) using the script generate_package.py. How exactly can we use this script to generate our YAML File? Which functions must be executed in which order? Can you provide some details on this?

Marcin Churski

May 8, 2019, 2:51:59 AM5/8/19
to trapper-project
Hi Nils, great to hear that you have managed to setup your Trapper instance! The generate_package.py has now been replaced with Trapper-Client desktop app in Kivy. Why don't you try our desktop App - Trapper-Client first to upload your collections? Check these links:

# the repository of the Trapper Client source code

https://gitlab.com/oscf/trapper-client

# rtd documentation for Trapper Client installation

https://trapper-client.readthedocs.io/en/latest/

Cheers,
Marcin

Message has been deleted

Jakub Bubnicki

Sep 6, 2019, 5:16:23 AM9/6/19
to trapper-project
And now you can also find the pre-compiled versions of trapper-client (for (Ubuntu and Win64) at:

Best,
Kuba

Roy Haysworth

May 19, 2024, 5:05:48 AMMay 19
to trapper-project

Loans, Project and Digital Investment financing.

Have a Business Plan, Fundable Project and Redeemable Collateral.

Contact: royhay...@gmail.com

Whatsapp: +1 (903) 625 9866