issue installing docker/trapper

Robert Timmers

Jan 13, 2022, 5:05:45 AM1/13/22
to trapper-project
Dear Trapper team,

I'm having trouble getting trapper to work. I've succesfully downloaded docker, but I'm running into trouble with the next steps (Getting the source code of TRAPPER and Running Trapper). I have no experience with docker or Git, and the codes provided in the installation guide don't seem to be working for me.

I first ran "git clone https://gitlab.com/oscf/trapper-project.git" succesfully in Git CMD, but the next line of code ("git checkout development") gave me the following error message: pathspec 'development did not match any file(s) known to git.

Any help would be appreciated!

Richard Atkinson

Jan 31, 2022, 5:02:25 AM1/31/22
to trapper-project
G'day,

That's quite odd. What do you get if you run 'get status'?

Cheers
Richard