Classification is broken

Richard Atkinson

Feb 1, 2022, 4:37:06 AM2/1/22
to trapper-project
Since I rebuilt the docker container for Trapper it's come up and working ... BUT ... the classification button below each image isn't working. Also when I have the image details up for classification, the classification form is blank.

It used to work and I haven't changed anything except the pull and build.

Any suggestions on how I can troubleshoot this?

NoClassification.PNG

Cheers
Richard

Richard Atkinson

Feb 1, 2022, 6:45:37 AM2/1/22
to trapper-project
I did notice this message in the logs when I started Trapper up:

trapper      |   Your models in app(s): 'umap' have changes that are not yet reflected in a migration, and so won't be applied.
trapper      |   Run 'manage.py makemigrations' to make new migrations, and then re-run 'manage.py migrate' to apply them.

Is there a database structure change that I need to deal with? Otherwise, should I be running those migration commands manually? Presumably from a shell inside the docker Trapper process?

Cheers
Richard

Richard Atkinson

Feb 1, 2022, 6:54:41 AM2/1/22
to trapper-project
The problem seems to be with the classificator. The one I had before the update doesn't work. Creating a new one worked. Can I get the old one working again and not lose the work I've done?

Richard

Richard Atkinson

Feb 1, 2022, 6:57:38 AM2/1/22
to trapper-project
Okay, I'm up and working again. I edited my old classificator (without changing anything) and saved it again. Now things are working. I'd still like a bit of reassurance that I haven't broken anything, if anyone knows what might have caused the issue.

Karolina Kuczkowska

Feb 1, 2022, 8:54:09 AM2/1/22
to trapper-project
Just to make sure I understand you correctly, the classification modal was not opening and the classification info was not available as in the screenshot provided, and saving the classificator again fixed the problem?

Best,
Karolina

Richard Atkinson

Feb 1, 2022, 4:21:24 PM2/1/22
to trapper-project
G'day Karolina,

Yes, that's right. Also the classification model wouldn't open when I clicked on the 'classify' button beneath each individual image.NoClassification2.PNG
Saving the classificator fixed both problems.

Cheers
Richard