Adding a collection to a classification project

Richard Atkinson

Jan 31, 2022, 5:14:36 AM1/31/22
to trapper-project
I'm a little confused...

I can create a classification project, and import a collection, but I can't get the collection to associate with the classification project unless I go into site admin and manually add it as a 'classification project collection'.

Is there a away to associate it without using site admin?

Also, I've 3 collections associated with my classification project, but when I go into the project screen it only shows two of them in the list. If I then type in the name of the third one into the search it then shows. Am I doing something wrong or is this a subtle bug?

Cheers
Richard

Richard Atkinson

Jan 31, 2022, 5:29:59 AM1/31/22
to trapper-project
Partially answering my own question - I got the third collection to display by clicking 'clear cache'.

Karolina Kuczkowska

Jan 31, 2022, 5:31:13 AM1/31/22
to trapper-project
Hello Richard,

To assign a collection to a classification project, you should go to your research project details view. You will see two tables below, containing your collections and classification projects.
Mark the desired collections and run the action "Add to classification project" under the blue "More" button.

If any table is lacking items that are supposed to show there, first try using the "Clear cache" button located by the filters.

Best regards,
Karolina

Richard Atkinson

Jan 31, 2022, 5:38:50 AM1/31/22
to trapper-project
Thanks for the quick reply Karolina. It was so obvious once you told me.

Cheers
Richard