Status of Trapper?

瀏覽次數:51 次
跳到第一則未讀訊息

Nils Ratnaweera

未讀,
2020年10月21日 凌晨3:26:512020/10/21
收件者:trapper-project

Hi everyone!

We've had several unsuccessful attempts to get TRAPPER up and running on a server at our school. We are still looking for a good software solution to help us classify Cameratrapping data. We are thinking of a workflow where data is annotated with a neural network beforehand and verified manually within TRAPPER or similar software. Does anyone have such a system in place already? Is the TRAPER project under active development?

Cheers,

Nils

bubn...@gmail.com

未讀,
2020年10月23日 清晨7:46:172020/10/23
收件者:trapper-project
Hi Nils,
Yes, TRAPPER is under (very) active development at the moment (see https://gitlab.com/oscf/trapper-project/-/commits/development) although there is no new official release yet (coming soon!). Please use the most up-to-date development branch (https://gitlab.com/oscf/trapper-project/-/tree/development) to deploy TRAPPER to your virtual machine (VM). We have exactly this version running now on several production-grade VMs. See the updated documentation on how to deploy TRAPPER: https://trapper-project.readthedocs.io/en/latest/.

If you still have problems with running TRAPPER we will be happy to assist you with the entire installation & configuration process!

Best,
Kuba
回覆所有人
回覆作者