Bugs with the maps and locations

32 visningar

Markus Klein

oläst,
24 jan. 2022 04:16:032022-01-24
till trapper-project
Hello,

I have installed Trapper-Project on a virtual server in our LAN in the past few days. Most of the functions are working fine. However, the maps and locations are giving me problems.

When I run the "Show Map" function, the URL https://10.82.152.226/geomap/map/?action=full is displayed as a blank page. When I go to Grappelli|Umap|Map, I can create a map, but I can't select an owner or editor, and the map is not accessible via Site.

When I try to import a location via GPX, I get the message "Oops, Server error...".

What did I do wrong? Did I miss something during the configuration? Is it partly due to the fact that the server is behind a proxy and therefore has no direct access to the internet?

Maybe you have already had similar problems or have a hint that can help me... Many thanks in advance!

Best regards
Markus

Karolina Kuczkowska

oläst,
1 feb. 2022 09:26:522022-02-01
till trapper-project
Hi Markus,

Did you start the containsers using start.sh script? Did you provide dev or prod flag?

Best,
Karolina
Svara alla
Svara författaren