Recommended Cameras

ats.fa...@gmail.com

Jul 20, 2020, 3:55:47 AM7/20/20
to trapper-project
Hi everyone,

I would like to know which trap camera model are you using or which one do you recommend?
We would like to buy some trap cameras and use them with your application, however we would like to know which models are you working with or which ones do you recommend.

Thank you very much
Cheers,
Marco

bubn...@gmail.com

Oct 23, 2020, 7:53:44 AM10/23/20
to trapper-project
Hi Marco,

Sorry for this late answer but maybe this answer will be still useful for you.

TRAPPER is a camera-model agnostic data management system. What matters are recorded multimedia not a camera mode per se. Which model would be best for you? It is difficult to answer without knowing more about your goals & budget. I would recommend you this excellent camera trapping guide as a starting point:

Best,
Kuba