Problems of Program MATESP in tranus and how to convert the old version model to the new version model

B Z

Jul 20, 2021, 11:30:04 PM7/20/21
to TRANUS
Dear all,
I hope everyone is well. Thank you very much for the free and efficient software developed by your company. I have encountered some problems in using the software. I hope I can get help.

Question 1: How can the old version of the tranus model be quickly converted to the new version? When will the stable and full version of qtranus be released? Currently, it is not possible to import the Routes assignments to links file like the old version of tranus.

Question 2: I have used the old version of tranus to build a traffic model. I want to know the proportional structure of the traffic mode in some areas of the overall model, so I tried to use the MATESP program to generate some special reports. I found that in the old version of tranus, option 1 (Trips that use one or more operators.) and option 2 (Trips that use one or more links) of Program MATESP could not generate files. Is there any solution?
In addition, I used the option 8 of Program MATESP (Summary by category and operator in CSV format) and found that there are ten fields (origin, destination, category, operator, vehicles, volume, veh-dist, vol-dist, vol-time, vol- cost), what are the specific meanings of these last six fields? I found that the sum of volume is inconsistent with the sum of Boardings by oper in the generated transport_indicators file. I would like to know why this is.
Thank you all for your help!
屏幕截图 2021-07-21 112910.png
此外,我使用了程序 MATESP 的选项8(以 CSV 格式按类别和操作符进行汇总) ,发现有10个字段(起点、目的地、类别、操作符、车辆、音量、 veh-dist、 vol-time、 vol-cost) ,最后6个字段的具体含义是什么?我发现在生成的传输指示器文件中,卷的和与活套的登录值的和不一致。我想知道这是为什么