New Transylvania JUG meetup

Olimpiu Pop

Oct 11, 2018, 1:54:58 AM10/11/18
to Transylvania JUG
Good morning everyone,

it was too quiet here for some time, so we restarted the engines. I am happy you too announce that we will have a new meetup in the next period
(date and location to be established ASAP). This will be a joint event of Transylvania JUG and Bucharest JUG, having as speaker Victor Rentea,

Details:

Titlu meetup: Evolving a Clean, Pragmatic Architecture - A Software Craftsman’s Guide

Speaker: Victor Rentea (http://www.victorrentea.ro)

The meetup will have two parts:

- Part 1 (1h): Talk - Evolving a Clean, Pragmatic Architecture (programming language-agnostic)

Pizza break

- Part 2 (1.5h): Extracts you select from 1-2 training topics in Victor's curricula, live-coding in Java.

Spoken in Romanian.

The full description here.