Details on the Detroit MI Reception! YOU ARE INVITED! Please pass along as appropriate!

AAPD

Nov 4, 2011, 5:19:04 PM11/4/11
to Transportation Equity for People with Disabilities
You’re Invited!

Please Join The Leadership Conference on Civil and Human Rights For a
Reception

Tuesday, November 8th
5:30-7:30 PM

ACLU of Michigan
2966 Woodward Avenue
Detroit, MI 48201
(313) 578- 6811
5:30 - Reception begins
6:30 – Remarks and toast from Wade Henderson, President and CEO of The
Leadership Conference

We are pleased to invite you to a reception to reconnect, share
updates, celebrate accomplishments, and consider partnerships for our
work in the future. Confirm your attendance by RSVPing to Beth Sadler,
Leadership Conference Field Assistant
(sad...@civilrights.org<mailto:sad...@civilrights.org>), by Monday, 11
AM or call 202-466-3311.

We look forward to seeing you all in Detroit next week, and a big
thank you to our host, the ACLU of Michigan.