Autoway PRT

Dave Brough

Sep 25, 2020, 3:48:17 PM9/25/20
to transport-innovators
In his latest Pulse, Peter Muller hawks a book called An Inventor’s Vision for America by a Hengning Wu and has posted a drawing of Mr. Wu's PRT that he calls Autoway.
I don't know what Mr. Wu's vision actually is ($10 on Kindle), but here's a link to his patent application published in 2005 but never actually patented.

Jerry Roane

Sep 25, 2020, 4:21:55 PM9/25/20
to transport-innovators
Dave Brough

Here is text from the Amazon sales page for this book--   "and fundamentally solves the problem of world peace. He proposes a new constitution for the United States"  I am not sure how you jump from a single seat rail guided car to this but that is what it said at Amazon.

The genius minds and divine inspiration of the US constitution may go against this book's sales pitch.  I would also like whirled peas and a more perfect onion.  ;-)
image.png

Jerry Roane