CHI2020 Panel - Transparency in Qualitative Research: Increasing Fairness in the CHI Review Process

Ignacio Avellino

May 2, 2020, 5:16:33 AM5/2/20
to transparen...@googlegroups.com
Dear members of Transparent Research Community,

We are excited to invite you to attend our CHI2020 Panel, taking place virtually next week!

Title: Transparency in Qualitative Research: Increasing Fairness in the CHI Review Process
Date: May 5th, 3PM ET
Panelists: Michael A. DeVito, Tawanna R. Dillahunt, Joanna McGrenere & Max L. Wilson

What is the panel about you ask? Well, we made a teaser video that showcases what will be discussed:

We hope to see you there!

--
The Organizers
Poorna Talkad Sukumar