Editing the proposal documents

Matthew Kay

May 27, 2016, 5:26:23 PM5/27/16
to transparen...@googlegroups.com
Hi all,

I have received some questions about how to access and edit the proposal documents. They are available in this Google Drive Folder:

(click "Open in Drive" in the top-right corner).

The two documents in that folder are:
Everyone on this list should already have edit access so long as you are logged in under the same Google account you used to sign up to this Google Group.

If you don't have edit access under the account you would like to use, don't hesitate to request access to the folder or the documents; I am happy to grant requests for access to other email addresses.

Best,

---Matt