We are offering a course on “Transparent Practices for Quantitative Empirical Research” at CHI 2022 (online course).
The course will cover the following topics:
* Planning, analyzing, and sharing quantitative research
* Transparency for frequentist and Bayesian data analysis
* Transparency-oriented visualizations
Target audience: HCI researchers and students who already have elementary knowledge in quantitative research design and statistical analysis
Dates: 18, 20, 22, and 29 April 2022
Time: 9:00–10:15 (Pacific) = 11:00–12:15 (Central) = 12:00–13:15 (Eastern) = 18:00–19:15 (Europe)
Max number of participants: 40
* Chat Wacharamanotham (University of Zurich)
* Fumeng Yang (Brown University)
* Xiaoying Pu (University of Michigan)
* Abhraneel Sarma (Northwestern University)
* Lace Padilla (UC Merced)
We’d be grateful if you could forward this announcement to people in your network who may be interested in this course! Thanks!
— Chat, Fumeng, Xiaoying, Abhraneel, Lace