Request input for the Transparent Statistics Guidelines

Chat Wacharamanotham

Jun 5, 2019, 10:18:50 AM6/5/19
to Transparent Statistics in HCI
Hi member of the Transparent Statistics community!

After the release of the first two chapters of the Transparent Statistics guideline (principles and effect size), we want to push other chapters forward. We seek your input (pointers to articles, book, website) or your opinion on the following topics:

• Bayesian Inference
• Likert-scale data
• Experiment and analysis planning
• p-values
• Data transformation

If you have materials or opinion in any topics above, please take 5–10 minutes to contribute in this document:

We will be processing your input in a workshop in 26–28 June.

Your contribution will be acknowledged in the respective chapter of the guideline such as at the top of this page.

—Chat