Transparent statistics lunch at CHI 2019

Chat Wacharamanotham

Feb 27, 2019, 1:39:27 PM2/27/19
to Transparent Statistics in HCI
Hi transparent statistics practitioners!

At CHI 2019, we will organize a lunch on Thursday May 9 at a restaurant nearby.

Here are a few more things from our meeting today:

Writing workshop in summer 2019 We are planning to make a big push on the guideline in a small workshop-like event (potentially be in Paris, potentially be in late June or early July). If you are interested to help us making a big push on the guideline (either on-site or remotely), drop Chat an email with the dates that you are _unavailable_. (So we can plan the dates to maximize availability.

Proposal to update the CHI guide for authors and reviewers regarding replication and transparency in research: Now under review by CHI 2020 TPC.

We will have a next Transparent Statistics meeting on 24.04.19 (18:00–19:00 CET). If you are interested to join us, use this Skype meeting link. You can always find the meeting notes on this shared Google Doc.

— Chat