[Transparent research] Looking forward to 2022

Chat Wacharamanotham

Dec 2, 2021, 12:08:27 AM12/2/21
to Transparent Statistics in HCI
Hi everyone!

Although 2020–21 seems to be quiet for the Transparent Research in HCI community, we have been working on several projects.

Things for the Transparent Research community to look forward to in 2022:
  • April: CHI 2022 course  “Transparent Practices for Quantitative Empirical Research” (online)
  • September: Dagstuhl seminar “Transparent Quantitative Research as a User Interface Problem” (on-site with asynchronous online participation)
  • TBD: A new transparent research publication outlet from our community
  • TBD: A paper on transparent qualitative research
Details to follow in due course!

Other channels to keep in touch with the Transparent Research community

— Chat