Workshop Deadline Extended to Feb 15; Submissions wanted!

Matthew Kay

Feb 5, 2017, 3:39:35 PM2/5/17
to Transparent Statistics in HCI
Hi all,

We've extended the submission deadline for the Transparent Statistics workshop at CHI 2017 to Feb 15th.

We have several excellent submissions so far, but we'd love for broader participation. The bar for submission is a short statement of interest. Amongst other things, this is a chance to help shape community guidelines, improve statistical communication in the field, and advocate for data and code sharing.

If you have any questions, don't hesitate to contact us.

Best,

---Matt, Pierre, Steve, Chat, and Shion