Gov conference pass scholarships to Open Gov West

1 view

Sarah Schacht

May 8, 2011, 11:05:51 AM5/8/11
to TransparencyCamp
Hi Everyone,

We had a last-minute grant from the Ford Foundation to support ticket and travel scholarships to Open Gov West (OGW).  OGW brings together a cross-section of government, technology, civic participation groups, and transparency advocates.  If you're interested in speaking, there's plenty of opportunities available on May 14th, OGW's unconference day.  Take a look at the schedule here: http://opengovwest2011.sched.org/

If you're interested in joining us this coming Friday and Saturday (May 13th &14th) in Portland, Oregon, please apply now for a free ticket to OGW.  We're approving tickets on a rolling basis.  If you work for government, or know someone who does, please share the link to our scholarships.

Hope to see you in Portland!

Best,

Sarah Schacht