Join OpenDataDay in DC on Dec 3!

Josh Tauberer

Nov 4, 2011, 1:56:17 PM11/4/11
to transpar...@googlegroups.com
(apologs for xposting)

Hello t-campers!

December 3rd is International Open Data Day (opendataday.org)!

As part of a world-wide day of open data hackathons, an innovative space
at the DC MLK public library called Library Lab (http://librarylab.org/)
will be hosting us for a day of open data goodness.

This is an informal gathering for anyone interested in open data, and
much like an unconference the day will be shaped by the interests of
those who show up. Come to talk, program, draw, promote your project ---
anything related to open data. If we can build an open data app in a
day, all the better.

At the very least there will be some free food.

To join in, please RSVP here:
http://opendatahackdc.eventbrite.com/

It's a month away and we're just getting started organizing, so save the
date, share in your networks, and drop me a line if you have any thoughts.

--
- Josh Tauberer
- POPVOX/GovTrack

http://razor.occams.info