Wanted: Your ideas

Lindsay Young

Mar 14, 2013, 12:51:05 PM3/14/13
to transpar...@googlegroups.com
Hello TransparencyCamp enthusiasts!

The moment you have been waiting for has arrived:
Announcing the TransparencyCamp 2013 Brainstorm, your platform to start contributing (and exploring) TCamp session ideas.

You don’t have to contribute to the brainstorm to see your session live at Camp, but doing so is a great way to refine your thoughts, connect with other attendees, and to get a glimpse at what other Campers are thinking about, too.

If you haven't signed up yet for TCamp, go to the Eventbrite registration page to register. The Sunlight Foundation and the George Washington University School of Media and Public Affairs will host this year's Camp on May 4th and 5th.

Submitting an idea is easy! You can review past sessions listed on the website and look at ideas. Is there something unique you can bring to the discussion?
Click on “Submit a new idea” and fill out a descriptive title. Add a concise explanation laying out what you want to accomplish during the session.

This is the only polling place where we would like you to vote frequently! Come back, leave your comments and stuff the ballott box. The top voted sessions are guaranteed a spot on the first day of Camp.

Ready? Get started now: http://transparencycamp.org/ideas/

We look forward to seeing your ideas in action at TCamp!