Place to Stay

Yvette Cabrera

Apr 14, 2012, 1:49:03 PM4/14/12
to TransparencyCamp
Hi everyone!
I'm not sure if this google group is supposed to be used for this but
here we go. I'm coming to D.C. from san francisco for transparency
camp on the 26th-30th and I've never been o the east coast before!
I've been trying to couch surf but havent had much luck so I was just
wondering if anybody had a place i could crash for those days! I would
greatly appreciate it! thank you so much guys!

-yvette

Tyler Gray

Apr 16, 2012, 12:28:50 PM4/16/12
to Yvette Cabrera, TransparencyCamp
Hey Yvette,

If you want to send me a link to your LinkedIn / Facebook profile I can forward this onto some friends of mine.

I am assuming you would prefer to stay with other women?

Cheers,

Tyler Gray

-yvette