Knight News Challenge -- any love?

Laurenellen McCann

Jun 27, 2012, 3:32:23 PM6/27/12
to transpar...@googlegroups.com
Hi folks,

Sorry of this bit of self promotion, but I wanted to share Sunlight Foundation has two submissions to the Knight News Challenge! One to help  journalists, including those in small newsrooms, and citizen-journalists to transform data into compelling visuals...

The other to help journalists find patterns within and across large sets of documents...

They're considering their winners based on the number of Likes each post receives, any love would be great appreciated!

We're currently in 10th place on both submissions:

https://views.scraperwiki.com/run/knight_news_challenge_popularity_contest_1/

--
Laurenellen McCann
National Policy Manager | Sunlight Foundation

Sunlight Foundation Sunlight Foundation on FacebookSunlight Foundation on TwitterOpenGov on Reddit