What happened to the videos from the camp?

Dennis skey

May 3, 2011, 4:07:49 PM5/3/11
to TransparencyCamp
Were the session videos archived? If so where?

Laurenellen McCann

May 3, 2011, 4:46:56 PM5/3/11
to TransparencyCamp
Great question, Dennis!

We archived about 18 sessions from the Camp. (Only so many cameras...)
They'll all be posted online over the course of this week and early
next -- as fast as our awesome multimedia team is able. As sessions
are posted online (YouTube..), we'll be sharing them with this group
and on the TCamp wiki.

Speaking of which, some of you have noted that the wiki is currently
locked. You're not crazy: we locked the wiki post Camp to take some
time to secure the content. We'll be unlocking the wiki within the
next few days and updating the content for each of the sessions. If
you're burning to send in some information to populate your session(s)
on the wiki, feel free to email me directly --
lmc...@sunlightfoundation.com -- otherwise, hang onto your links &
content and get ready to post before the week is out.

Thanks for everyone's patience with us! The Sunlight staff needed some
time to recuperate, but with some sleep under our belts, we're back in
action and will be following up with attendees and other interested
folks asap!

Cheers,
Laurenellen

Sunlight Organizer

Dennis skey

May 4, 2011, 11:19:59 AM5/4/11
to TransparencyCamp
Thanks Laurenellen,
Question: I would like to set up an acct at YouTube for my town of
Brookline NH for selectmen meetings, townmeetings,etc. Do you know
the procedures? Do we do this under a government or a transparency
organization?

And should I post this as a separate topic ?

-dennis