Monday: Haunt the Super Committee for OpenGov

Laurenellen McCann

Oct 29, 2011, 10:50:35 AM10/29/11
to transpar...@googlegroups.com
Sorry for the cross-post:

Just wanted to forward along an email that went out earlier this week about Monday's upcoming "Haunt the House (and Senate)". We've been getting some great response, particularly in MD, PA, MA, OH, and WA. If you live in one of these states (or any of the others with a Super Committee rep -- MI, AZ, TX, CA, MT, SC) you should see if you can stop by your local haunt. Find your nearest location at http://sunlightfoundation.com/hauntthehouse

Even if you only have the time to stop for a few minutes and drop off the attached Issue Handout (outlining our 5 demands for Committee transparency with room to provide why the issue of transparency matters to you as a constituent), it will make a huge difference.

We'll be posting pictures of folks from all across the country attending their local district office here: http://sunlightfoundation.com/hauntthehouse If you go, snap a picture and either upload it to the group or shoot me an email.

Thanks! And happy haunting,
Laurenellen