Vidfeos from TICTeC (The Impacts of Civic Technology conference)

Myf Nixon

Jul 7, 2017, 10:43:18 AM7/7/17
to Transparency Tech
Just to say that all the videos from TICTeC are now available for viewing on YouTube.

You can watch the keynote talks and interviews with some of the delegates: all in all, they provide a wide picture of what's going on around the Civic Tech world with a variety of speakers from NGOs, activists, researchers, and even the big tech giants.

I'm glad that we're able to share them, even if you weren't able to be there. And they have full subtitles, so you can watch them in public without disturbing anyone! Maybe one for the train journey home...
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCWI1GxC4gNhGP2Xy9WtldWg/videos

Hope you enjoy -
Myf
mySociety