Re: Join our session: Open Government Data updates from around the world @ OGP Summit, OCT 27.28.29, Mexico

Daniel Dietrich

Sep 7, 2015, 8:26:16 PM9/7/15
to Open Government WG list, poplus, Transparency Tech
Hi all,

this is just to remind you about our small but joyful session at the OGP Global Summit, 2015, Mexico.

Open Government Data updates from around the world
https://docs.google.com/document/d/1RkX6AqLgB_rg477P__Btd47NRh8ex7jixWIL78WvkEU/edit#

So fare we have received 17 amazing applications from countries including: Germany, Brazil, Bosnia and Herzegovina, Peru, Italy, Uruguay, Malaysia, USA, Philippines, South Africa, France, Bulgaria, Paraguay, Hungary and Hong Kong.

This is exciting and I am already looking fwd this session.

If you will be coming to the OGP Mexico event and your country is not already represented, this is the time to add yourself to the list:

https://docs.google.com/document/d/1RkX6AqLgB_rg477P__Btd47NRh8ex7jixWIL78WvkEU/edit#

All best
Daniel