g0v Summit 2020 is open for registration

1 view

pm5

Oct 22, 2020, 6:57:47 AM10/22/20
to CivicTechFest, ftm_n...@googlegroups.com, O...@dgroups.org, pop...@googlegroups.com, transpar...@googlegroups.com

**Apologies for cross-posting**

Hello everyone,

We are happy to announce that g0v Summit 2020 is now open for registration to participate online.  Online participants can listen to all scheduled sessions in real-time, with English-Taiwanese Mandarin live interpretation for sessions on 12/5 and 12/6.

Date: Friday December 4th – Sunday December 6th

Time: 9am – 6pm everyday (UTC+08:00)

Registration: https://g0v-summit-2020.kktix.cc/events/rem0te

(Real-time streaming for sessions on 12/4 will be freely available during the event, and recordings of all sessions will be freely available in the future, but there will be no live interpretations.)

Regarding the agenda: this year, we are inviting Audrey Tang, Shun-Ling Chen, and Huan-Chang Huang, all of them long-time grassroot community builders, to the first keynote panel to talk about how communities and democracy strengthen each other.  For the second keynote panel, we will have several Hong Kong activists and civic hackers sharing how communities and technology connect them instead of taking the civic space apart.

More on the agenda: https://summit.g0v.tw/2020/en/agenda/

Feel free to contact us at g0v-summit-2...@googlegroups.com if you have any questions about remote participation tickets.

Cheers,

pm5, g0v Summit 2020 co-chair