One week left to submit a proposal for The Impacts of Civic Tech Conference (TICTeC)

1 view

Gemma Moulder

Jan 4, 2019, 5:04:14 AM1/4/19
Hello everyone,

Can you demonstrate the impacts - good or bad - of Civic Technology you've been researching, building, running or funding? Or perhaps you'd like to run a workshop to explore how to do this or to discuss the development of Civic Tech?

If so, you need to be on the stage at TICTeC (The Impacts of Civic Technology Conference) this year, helping the community learn from your experiences.

TICTeC 2019 will be held in association with the OECD in Paris on 19th and 20th March. We welcome you to submit your presentation and workshop ideas for inclusion in the TICTeC programme before the end of next Friday 11th January 2019.

Early bird tickets are available until 8th February 2019 and can be purchased here. This provides a £100 discount on regular ticket prices.

This is the 5th annual TICTeC, a conference started by mySociety to take stock of what we know, what works and how in the field of civic technology. It has been described as "the most important conference in the world for civic tech". TICTeC brings together around 160 academics, practitioners, funders, tech giants, students etc from around 30 countries across the world. Will you join us in 2019?

We hope to welcome you to Paris for another fantastic event!

All the best,
Gemma.

--

Gemma Moulder (née Humphrys)

Events Manager / Alaveteli Partnerships Manager

mySociety | mysociety.org

Gemma Moulder

Jan 10, 2019, 6:39:46 AM1/10/19
Hi again everyone,

Just a follow-up on my below email to remind you all that the deadline to submit session/presentation ideas for The Impacts of Civic Tech Conference (TICTeC) is tomorrow 11th January at midnight GMT.

You can find more details here: https://tictec.mysociety.org/

Hope to see many of you in Paris in March!

Best,
Gemma.