A new CEO for mySociety

Myf Nixon

Jul 13, 2015, 6:48:49 AM7/13/15
Apologies for the cross-posting, but I just wanted to get the message out that mySociety has a new CEO. Please meet Mark Cridge - follow that link to read his own introduction and learn more about the range of experience he's bringing us.

I know that many of you have worked with mySociety's founder, Tom Steinberg, in the past, and will be keen to get to know Mark, too. Please do say hello!

Mark is with us part time at the moment, and will be fully in position by the end of August. Until then, he and Tom are jointly engaged in a period of handover... and there's a lot to hand over. :)

--
All the best,

Myf Nixon
Marketing and Communications Manager