ANNOUNCING: Sunlight Academy

Zubedah Nanfuka

Aug 13, 2012, 11:51:14 AM8/13/12
to transparen...@googlegroups.com
Hello everyone,

We are excited to share with you our new online learning portal, Sunlight Academy. Sunlight Academy offers online training in lobbying, data analysis, tracking government, research tools and unlocking data.

The modules on offer at the Sunlight Academy are diverse. Ever wondered how to create a pivot table to analyze government data? Need help understanding the different lobbying reports? Or what exactly are APIs (and why do we talk about them so often)? Watch this tutorial to find out. After you have finished a lesson, don’t forget to mark the module as “completed” to earn prizes and other rewards.

The tutorials are free of course and we ask that you email tutorial suggestions to trai...@sunlightfoundation.com

You can learn more and share this blog post about Sunlight Academy or head over to the site - http://training.sunlightfoundation.com

Thanks!
Zubedah and the rest of the Sunlight team.

--
Zubedah Nanfuka
Twitter: @zubie3