Join Sunlight Foundation for TransparencyCamp 2014! (May 30-31)

Zubedah Nanfuka

Apr 24, 2014, 12:16:28 PM4/24/14
to transparen...@googlegroups.com
Hello Transparency bloggers!

Join Sunlight Foundation and opengov advocates for our seventh annual TransparencyCamp 2014.

This year, TCamp will take place May 30th and 31st at the George Mason University's Arlington campus (just across the river from DC).

TransparencyCamp is Sunlight's premier event for technologists, government officials, journalists, policy-makers, students and impassioned citizens from across the country and around the world to discuss and share new approaches, technologies and policy prescriptions to make government more open, transparent and accountable. Bringing together hundreds of creative innovators, leaders and change-makers, TCamp has been the spark for a lot of new ideas, collaborations and initiatives such as CityCamp, CrisisCommons, numerous local open government initiatives and even international TransparencyCamp in years past—and we’re excited about what may emerge from this TCamp.

The registration fee for this year's TCamp is $40 (or $20 for students). At TransparencyCamp 2013, we hosted a chart-topping 500 participants from over 25 countries and 33 states. You can check out our video wrap-up from 2013 to see why TCamp has been such a success in the past and why we anticipate this upcoming year’s event to be our best ever. We hope to see you there!

https://tcamp.sunlightfoundation.com/register/?

We also know that a bunch of folks have some great ideas of projects they want to see in the open gov / open data community so we encourage you to please submit your ideas here.

Thanks much

--
Zubedah Nanfuka
Twitter: @zubie3