Code for America NoVA Brigade Meeting in Alexandria, May 10

Tracy Viselli

May 9, 2012, 2:40:58 PM5/9/12
to transparen...@googlegroups.com, transpar...@googlegroups.com

Join us at the next NoVA Brigade meeting, a chapter of the Code for America Brigade, dedicated towards helping local communities deploy awesome civic focused web applications. No programming experience necessary - just a passion to connect your community with technology to make NoVA even better.

At our May 10th meeting, we will be discussing partnerships with local NoVA communities, civic apps to deploy locally, as well as funding opportunities for the development of a new civic app.

RSVP to the event today: http://www.eventbrite.com/event/3427723413

Thanks, Tracy

--
Yours, Tracy Viselli