I'm from Ukraine

Игрушка Шоп

Jul 15, 2022, 5:30:41 PM7/15/22
to Translate - Google Spreadsheets Add-on
Good afternoon!
My name is Dmitry!
I'm from Ukraine. Now I'm trying to start working to feed my family. We need to translate the site from Russian into our Ukrainian language. I really liked your addition.
Could you open an unlimited transfer for a couple of days, there will be an opportunity, I will immediately pay you for a month. We are hiding in the village with my wife and child and there is no way to replenish the bank card to pay you (

tigr...@gmail.com

Jul 23, 2022, 4:37:33 AM7/23/22
to Translate - Google Spreadsheets Add-on
Hello, Dmitry,

I am sorry to hear about your situation.
Please, tell me, what amount of text are you expecting to translate in terms of number of characters or words? I'll see what I can do for you. Also, what is your site about?

Peace,
Tigran